Pinup Magazine submissions. I will update this from time to time.
Each magazine will have their own method of submission criteria. Be wary of any magazine that asks for a submission fee, it is my opinion that you should not have to pay for them to use your photo to further their publication, nor pay for a 'possible' submission. Some magazines do this to merely make extra money from submissions they never intended on publishing anyway. If their magazine is good, the sales should cover their expenses.
Delicious Dolls Magazine
Model will need Bio written to submit.
(fist send low res and if they accept they will request the high rez photos and releases/credits/etc)
Rat Rod Magazine (rat rod related only)
Pin up America ($10 per entry)
American Classic Magazine
Adore Pin Up magazine (Australia)
- Please send a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 10 (unless otherwise discussed) HIGH RES images. We would prefer to see your photos as a set.
- Image should be a minimum of 300 dpi at full page size.
- Images must be unwatermarked.
- Please use a file sharing website/program (e.g. dropbox or we transfer) where multiple emails to send us your photos would be required, as multiple emails tend to get marked as spam and may be lost.
- You must have the copyright owner’s permission and the copyright owner will be required to sign a release before we can publish the content.
- Full credits must be sent. This may include photographer, model/s, hair stylist, make up artist, wardrobe stylist, designer, location, car owner etc. Please check that all names are spelled correctly.
Please introduce yourself by sending a short written bio/piece about yourself along with your photographic submission (we may ask for it to be published with your photos). It would be nice if you could include where you are from.
Tease and Cake | Vintage Inspired Pin Up Magazine ( As we are trying to recreate the look of a 1950s girlie magazine we will regretfully not accept submissions from tattooed or alternative styled ladies, modern glamour styled models or girls posed on hotrods. http://www.teaseandcake.co.uk/submissions.aspx)
The Pin Up
Atomic Bombshells Magazine
The Vicious Bettys
(We will accept lingerie, latex, fetish, implied to partial nude images, obviously keeping the retro "pinup" feel.)
Perfectly Pinup Magazine
Southern Vixens Magazine